Monday, September 28, 2009

Moving on

It started to rain today.

I'm ready.

Photobucket
I love the smell of all the wood stoves and fire places. I'm ready for fall. I love all the leaves. It's perfect hoody weather. It makes me want hot chocolate and snuggles. I'm not too sure I need nine straight months of it though or winter that is. So me and the mister just might need a getaway. But I'm scared my vacay is already spoken for.
Photobucket
I am more than likely going to have gum surgery in November to fix and or slash repair receding gum lines because I brush with my hulk hands. So i need to fix it before I look like Flavor Flav and before you know it my broke ass will be on VH1 wearing a hella big clock that's half the size of me. I think i may have discovered how to prevent future Flavor Flavs.

3 comments:

  1. Sugar loving bacteria create the acids and tartars that damage teeth and gums. You can control them by using toothpaste and mouthwash containing 'Xylitol'. To improve gum tissue health, take 2-4 grams of vitamin 'C' per day - if your gums bleed when brushing you are not taking enough C. Bioactive 'cysteine' will improve gum health too, as well as skin tone & nails.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm chewing the gum already but a lot of it is brushing too hard and damage from formal piercings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bioavailable L-cysteine should help a lot. Be sure it is 'cold pressed/filtered' milk whey that has never been heated/pasturized. You can buy this stuff at any health food store - it is sold for weight reduction and body building. It will rebuild your gums and help with the mineralization of your teeth.

    ReplyDelete