Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I'm gonna look for another part time job again.
Let's hope it's nothing like the last time.
Photobucket
I'm all over fffound today and finding nothing which is kind of a bummer because it's normally my gold mind.
I saw Robin and DBC on Firday. I was so happy to get tons of hugs and have a piece of home so close. People here just don't hug the same.
Photobucket
Halloween cards were mailed out! I was very eager to get started this year!
I also bought a beer tic-tac-toe set on my lunch, I have no idear when I will ever use it but oh man it's awesome. It's a board game with mugs that are either x or o. I love beer and I love tic-tac-toe.
Photobucket
Went to my dentist appointment yesterday and to fix two of my gums it is going to cost $1600. Insurance will pay $741.52 (remainder of my limit for the year). I will need four of these, maybe five of these surgeries. She won't do all of them in one go (I tried) because she "doesn't like to". I may go elsewhere. I think a friend did way more teeth for way more cheaper so I need to find out..so I may end up having a vacay this year after all if I cannot afford the surgery.
P.S. Special Olympics if you are reading this stop calling my house three times a day or I will blow you up.
Photobucket
please keep calling, I'm rich. I dare you.

1 comment:

  1. OOCH! Dentists charge way too much money in this country! Many go overseas for dental work where they pay 60%-80% less and get a vacation at the same time. It is called 'Medical Tourism'. I recently got a crown that would cost me $450 after my insurance paid the rest - for $125 in Mexico - just across the Texas border. Some of the Mexican dental clinics even take American insurance! Check out these clinics - just 20 minutes from our place in Texas: http://www.shop-progreso.com/dentists/index.html

    ReplyDelete