Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Need not to play with my stitches

Photobucket
They're driving me loco.
The surgery went well, it's all looking good. She threw in some extra teeth for free, chea.
We immediately went down to to Stockton and saw da homies. Very fun! All my goals were met. But as with all my 209-503 visits I pretty much get crazy allergies to a sinus infection. Without fail the day after I get off the anti-bodys for the surgery, a sinus infection comes! Just when I thought I escaped.
Photobucket
Back to my bubble I'm NEVER leaving again..til next time.
Got good news before I went. My manager sat me down about being part-time to see what we can do can to help me get to where I want to be, full time. She must be psychic because this was something I have been ignoring in my head for some time now but know needed to be done. I'm really glad she did. I think she knows I have been having a tough time.
Photobucket
This had happened in my head a hundred times, I know the options. Good to know I have her support but sad to know I more than likely need to work between two branches to get the full 40 if I want to stay at this branch or work somewhere else in the company. It just seems draining and stressful at the thought to go back and forth between two branches. I'm pretty sure I don't want to take that path.
I enjoy where I am, but knowing all the while full time is basically not going to happen any time soon is not being proactive. I need to do something. Knowing I need to do something and not doing anything about it is just stupid. It's harder and harder as time goes on and I'm not able to get to where I want to be. This part time thing is the one thing holding me back. I can't afford to lift my feet off the ground, literally. I'm setting my goal to be this new year. A decision needs to be made by then. I already know the answer. I'm just not quite ready for it yet.
Photobucket
Til then I will be very excited to focus on other challenges that I look forward to, like gifts and such, or re-taking my "m class" test and practicing for it so I can be what the lady at DMV calls me "Motacycle Mama". Sadly she recognizes me. A little scary she is more concerned with getting my tattoos in the picture than my face. Oh silly DMV lady. But I guess I would be a little crazy if I worked at DMV too.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment