Thursday, October 29, 2009

Well surgery for my hulk handmenship is on Monday but for some reason one of my gums that I suggested her to work on first iis now swollen. Funny how that happens. Maybe we will do the second step first like my original guess. Maybe she's a Taurus too and is just trying to piss me off. I have no idear why this woman pissed me off some much. She had a I'm right you're wrong attitude and me being a Taurus who is not a huge fan of most females had to have the last say. Then she would need to top me. If you work with the public and expect thousands from me you may want to be a little more friendly and less of a bitch. That's right I said it. I've never had a doctor I didn't like other than the "Elvis" doctor and he was a joke. Aak if you want the story, I don't want to get too into it today.

No comments:

Post a Comment