For those who don't know of recents since last post : started working in North Portland, shortly (last Saturday) moved to North Portland. St. Johns but whatevs. a lot of mental activity but I'm sure if you don't know then that's cool too.
Futures :
I am headed East for a bit to visit the family. Mucho needed. Then I am flying down to Stockton for a day for the 209 Family Reunion, cuz I'm baller, or stupid, perhaps too cool for school. And well that eats all my PTO for the year since my tooth tried to eat me and my heart almost burst. All expensive, all no fun.
Future fun : I hope to start my back soon. I plan to start jogging across the St Johns bridge at least twice a week into Forrest Park in the mornings.
Sorta tired. Brain is tired. I'll update more.
No comments:
Post a Comment