So I am aware for the most part this blog has been unactive.
With a strong lack of any enthusiasm to do an update lately due to: whatevermyexcuseistoday.
A few new things.
My knitting is doing well. I just ran out of yarn.
I am now a gym member and have been taking vitamins and eating too many meals a day.
I applied for a new position at work and failed. Boooo!
I have decided to "let go" of majority of my old band tee's by making them into pillows.
I failed my motorcycle class.
Passed the ccwp class.
Started and finished my tamaxxx tattoo with much help from the awesome Austin!
Grew a finger mustach.
Bought a fairly expensive toki doki bag but love it to pieces.
Went to a tattoo convention and got toasty with bier only to meet my bosses daughter on accident. Then procceded to buy a cigar box purse.
Found out Zelda's bf passed not too far after she did.
Had our three year anniversary by going to the cheese factory.
Died my hair. It's no longer virgin.
Family trama x2.
Bought a pimp suit for work.
Snapple now comes in a can.
That may be all?
No comments:
Post a Comment