So far so good at two wheel school! I have yet to drop a bike, or do a superman across someone's yard this time for that matter. I rode about 66 miles today doing circles and swerves and learning to shift. I got up to about 35 and I am a "great shifter!" woot! Got up to third gear. I had to weave around the cones. I was very nervous but I didn't hit one! So all and all very good as long as I don't stare at the translator. There is a deaf guy in my class so he has a sign language lady who is very nice and fun to watch. Other than that I turned out to be the only girl. And although I'm the smallest I got one of the larger cc bikes. I got a black Suzuki gz250. It's kinda ugly but it's a fun little bike. Looking forward to tomorrow for the end of class. I've been studying cuz I'm kind of nervous but I'm pretty confident I will pass. When I do I get that "M" and a new
license/pic thank monkeys!
No comments:
Post a Comment