I've been pretty sick lately. Not much here but I am getting better. Yay! Went To my monsters of folk show on weds and cried of course three songs in when I heard the opening of landlocked blues. I cried during bright eyes. Sissy. Best show I've ever been to by far, complete and full hands down. I couldn't have left happier!
Jeff brown came to visit so I showed him around Portland after getting lost three times because I am directionally challenged. Good fun and I always enjoy the company of nice people.
I signed up for team Oregon motorcycle classes and paid for them today so I start next weekend. Woot!
I'm I'm my phizzone so I don't have any visuals today. Boo! So I'll make up for it next time. Wish me luck.
Maybe next time you hear from me I will have that fancy "m" endorsement.
No comments:
Post a Comment